9764 4703
editor1@rlcnews.com.au

Clows

Clow Collection   Tirhatuan The homestead on Rev James Clow's property, the Corhanwarrabul run. This was the first dwelling built in the whole of the Knox area and was situated to the north of Wellington Road and east of Dandenong Creek. ...

Clubs and Organisations

Clubs and organisations have played a vital role in the life of Rowville and Lysterfield. The Lysterfield Progress Association, formed in 1928, took on the ambitious task of building a hall and achieved their goal despite having to raise funds during the dark ...

Conduit Allen

Allen Conduit worked at the Church of England Boys Home in Lysterfield from the time of its inceptlion in 1935 until his enlistment in the army in 1940. This article will be in two parts, the first recording Allen's memories of Lysterfield and the second t...

D’Andrea Family

Guido and Giovanna D'Andrea came to Rowville in 1945 with their children Roy, Edda and Linda. They farmed land in Heany Park Road and became yet another example of an immigrant family who, through hard work, made successful lives for themselves in the distr...

D’Andreas

D'Andrea Collection                                 Guido and Giovanna D'Andrea Guido farmed 44 acres in Heany Park Road from 1945.¬†Comments (1) D'A...
1 2 3 4 5 6 23
Translate this page
Our Sponsors
Latest Articles
THE HISTORY OF THE ROWVILLE-LYSTERFIELD DISTRICT This month's edition of the New...
Williams Collection   Williams Children Fred Williams (at rear) with h...