9764 4703
editor1@rlcnews.com.au

Baileys

Bailey Collection      The Masque Ball at Lysterfield in 1936 The Masque Ball was held at the Lysterfield Progress Association Hall on 11 December,1936. We have a record of the names of only 15 of the people in the photograph Do you recognise anyo...

Beilharz Kurt

In this article, Kurt recalls the time he spent as a nineteen year old in Rowville.  The Beilharz family arrived here in late 1946 when they were contracted to milk the dairy herd of Mr Jack Gearon whose property extended south of Wellington Road on both...

Bergin Family

The Bergin Family of Rowville The Bergin family was notable in Rowville for almost a century. Nick Bergin, the blacksmith, was the one who gave Rowville its name. The Bergin name first became associated with Rowville in 1865 – 127 years ago – when Matthew ...

Bergins

Bergin Collection Blacksmith's building - exterior Nick Bergin's blacksmith shop at the south-east corner of Stud and Wellington Roads in the 1930s. Comments (0) Blacksmith's tools and anvil Nick Bergin's forge in the 1910s. The certificates ...

Bolch Grace

Grace Bolch recalls the time she spent as a young girl living in the servants' quarters at Stamford Park.  "The worst thing about living at Stamford House was trying to keep the two sheep out. They'd always try to follow us in the door when we came insid...
1 2 3 4 23
Translate this page
Our Sponsors
Latest Articles
THE HISTORY OF THE ROWVILLE-LYSTERFIELD DISTRICT This month's edition of the New...
Williams Collection   Williams Children Fred Williams (at rear) with h...